SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be camping Friday, 29 July eastern northern West Virginia somewhere. if anyone knows a good spot to camp close the twisty roads please let me know. if anyone wants to join me that would be great. I'm a fairly decent rider. I leave no chicken stripes on the rear tire. If you don't know what that is, maybe you shouldn't come ride with me.

Oh yea i ride a 08 690 Duke. I dont drink or smoke and Im 32 if that maters.
Hit me up on here and let me know if you want to go or have some ideas for where the good roads are.

Thanks Jeremiah

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jeremiah - we've got some great rides over here in southwestern WV. If you plan on being in the Huntington area - hit me up.
Thanks but i dont think i will maken it that far down.

I remember this guy telling about this road called "smoke run" "smoken" or something like that. He said it was like deals gap. Anyone know of this road?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found a website with a lot of twisty motorcycle roads on it and that road I was looken for was called "Smoke Hole".
I'll be down there most of Friday too. I have to drop the wife off at the Harrisburg airport at 6 in the morning. Then will make my way down to WV. Hit me up if u won't to ride.

Jeremiah

·
Registered
305 Posts
i think thats in smoke hole national forest. kinda close to parsons. lots of good roads out that way, and some great trout fishing. if you ever come further west i have some great places to ride in parkersburg. have fun though :bannana:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well got the Leo Vince installed last night. I'm ready for WV now. Looks like I will probably stay to the mid east. May go down and see that big bridge down there. Who knows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts