SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved up here and was leaving work when i saw what looked to be a plated crf fly around the corner of my work (right down by the airport on Rasberry st.)... If you are on here and are reading this HIT ME UP!!!

All I see is stupid harley riders riding with no helmets everywhere... I'm down to tard it out!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Get some video chasing some polar bears or seals.

Can you drive-by club baby seals when they are in season? It'd be like playing polo on a horse, but not really.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can do whatever you want here... but right now its not baby seal season.. its baby moose season.. i run them over with my truck...

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
you can do whatever you want here... but right now its not baby seal season.. its baby moose season.. i run them over with my truck...
Your truck must not be very pretty...I'd imagine even a baby moose would do some damage :lol: I have a buddy that's an avid hunter, near his work place there is an insane amount of turkey activity, to the point that they wander onto the main roads in flocks. A couple months ago he 'lost control' and 'accidentally' hit a few of them. I got invited over for dinner that night :lol: Damn tasty! :thumbup:

·
Registered
125 Posts
That was probably me. Plated 525 SMR though, not a CRF. Could have been a white 450 SMR that's local too. I've seen a WRX running around with an FMF pipe too that I've been trying to catch...there's a couple in the woodwork. I live in the Jewel Lake area and work @ the local KTM shop. What are you riding??

·
Registered
506 Posts
Silly Moostard...get a quad like the rest of the muclucs...:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
T4M

and hey "poopface" cool name...you must really haul anus if your location is in La but you workin Ak!

·
Registered
506 Posts
...tardless in Alaska...:headshake

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahahaahaha... you know what homoz... the best part is i'm out of hella gay norcal finally... FUCK THAT PLACE!!!

enjoy your wives and girlfriends boys... you know they wouldn't let you enjoy an adventure like this.... :thefinger

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thats funny, I send my old girlfriends to Alaska? My old used racebikes are tighter!:D Hey Poop, "you cant be first, but you can be next!"

·
Registered
506 Posts
Nor-Cal is the shit! It's Stockton that's the shit HOLE!:arsenal

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm trying to get up there. Already have the wife convinced. Filling out applications now.

I just can't take being so far away from you.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'm trying to get up there. Already have the wife convinced. Filling out applications now.

I just can't take being so far away from you.
waaaahaahahahahaha

And surfer, as usual, got it right on the head. NOR CAL is the best place of all time, the central valley should be avoided like the plauge.

·
Registered
506 Posts
WORD. You can't even get to Stockton without smellin' like cow shit:lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts