SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks remember last year when we had the biggest grid of the day? Let's make that happen again. Show folks how much fun they can have racing on a sportsman rig. Rally everyone you can for this next race and let's see if we can get the class so big we need to split it into A and B (not an official option I'm just trying to get the class filled up again).

I heard a rumor we are going to see Joe out again:D

Benny knows some guys with DRZs I bet:bannana:

Who else hasn't been around that we can get back for this race? Roets going to crop dust us on that two smoker with knobbies? Bryan Penney making a guest appearance on who knows what machine? Jeff Grace on an RC8? Some Euro-trash girls on knobbies (I hear they have dirt bikes)? Ann on her 1200? Ok, I'm getting carried away now.

Who is on the fence about racing that we can nudge just a bit and get them out having a blast?

Let's rally and get a huge horn honking blinker using big smile having class for next Sunday!!!! I'll buy one of those sweet new shirts for whoever brings out the most new sportsman racers. (Have to bring more than Henry got out to HPR or he wins)

Post up at least that you'll be there so we can get some momentum and enthusiasm building.

·
Registered
393 Posts
PaulieP, it's pretty easy.

Your bike needs to be anti-freeze free, silicone or safety wire on all liquid drains/fills excluding brakes. You need to have proper riding gear and that's all.

Your bike qualifies for sportsman, beginner, novice, and any B class. The cost for racing one class is as follows: $20 day membership & $50 for the class ($70) total.

If you have any further questions, please call us at the shop. 303.485.1858

We would love to have you out there.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far we have a whopping two of us and one fence sitter. Sweet. Looks like this is your weekend PaulieP show up and you're on the podium!!!

Come on fellas let's get some energy back into this forum and get some voyeurs thinking of coming out racing with us.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All I have is my Hyper and Dehan likes to knock me down when I ride that at an SM event.
We'll leave the past in the past but for moving forward I bet you know a guy or two with a dirt bike you could run in the knobbie class. I know a guy that has some tires for you if you find a bike. But you will have to stand on the podium if you ride a real dirt bike you know? Or run the Hyper and I promise to give you a ten foot bubble (diameter not radius, have to be able to stay on the track as you pass me).

Notice who posted as soon as the word "voyeur" was used?:hmmm:

·
Registered
292 Posts
2 and a fence sitter?

My crew rolls at least 4 deep, probably 6. You just don't know.

BTW, PaulieP counts towards my tally in the free T-shirt contest.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'll be there, but I make no promises about voyeurism, knocking people down, crashing, or jumping starts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will be there with my DRZ.

But this time I won't have Roets to haul all my shit around for me... so the DRZ will have to pull double duty: race and haul my ass to and from castle rock. :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bumpity bump bump bumpity bump

How's this weekend looking for the horns and blinkers class?

+1 right here:bannana:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Put me down for TBD. I'm still on a med hold status for my shoulder. An further injury from participation in a "high risk recreational activity" will land me in more trouble than the US Government's possible default on the deficit. May just come to help out in the pits and corner work if needed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts