SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a Sunday ride here in Calgary??? Yes I have no friends with SM street bikes. I know sad...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in Ontario at the moment, but my wife is from Airdrie, we will be moving back in sept or so, doesn't help you now, but I will have no friends either (none that ride I mean) I will pm you when we arrive. Cheers. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
New supermoto Rider

Hey, a friend and I both picked up 400SMs and would like to meet some other rider here in calgary. let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hell Ya!!! I have a Motorcycle shop in town. You guys should come by and check it out. #110 2845 23st NE Calgary. Shop Name is Mad Jap Kustoms. Lets RIDE!!!

Dale

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, a friend and I both picked up 400SMs and would like to meet some other rider here in calgary. let me know if your interested.
I just picked up a 2010 DRZ400sm last summer...Still looking for other SM riders go braaapp it up with this coming summer.
Id be happy to join yah. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Too much blah blah blah, and not enought BRAAAAAAAP! in this thread!

Why wait till summer?
put some screws in those tires! There ain't no cops on the frozen lakes!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Too much blah blah blah, and not enought BRAAAAAAAP! in this thread!

Why wait till summer?
put some screws in those tires! There ain't no cops on the frozen lakes!!!!
Wish i had the $$$ for an extra set of tires, but I just picked up the new Go Pro so funds are low..lol
Is your ride set up with screws?

·
Registered
6 Posts
No not yet, wanted to get it done this year but seems to be too much stuff going on, maybe over the summer when its nice and sunny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts