SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they any good or do I "steer" clear? Just wondering because they cost much less than Excels do, but I know you can get what you pay for so.

Can anyone tell me the best place to look for an oversize rotor and reloaction bracket for my 650L Honda? I'm guessing I want the 320 mm version but I'm totally new to this so I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
148 Posts
Does EBC make a 320mm for that? That would be the cheapest way.The sumo kit w/ the relocation bracket.Check Mostrano's site or Chapparral.Not familiar w/ the rims-Exels are the best.Almost a moot point unless you're gonna lace your own rims.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Street riding or racing I wouldn't hesitate to buy those rims in a second. The RAD cush hub I have is awesome. I would have gotten them but only needed one to match. I don't see those guys selling anything that isn't quality.

Look at it this way, only large Yamaha MXers and KTM's (I think) come with Excels and offroad wheels get pounded on. I would save the money and get them.

·
Registered
148 Posts
When I started building my 450,I knew i wanted 2 sets of wheels-so the cheapest set of sumo wheels came from FactoryPro $1050 w/the 5" rear.(w/Exels)the chinese rims, maybe less.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts