SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please email me at [email protected] for pictures. Local buyer only. 2006 KTM 450 SMR. THIS BIKE IS CA STREET LEGAL – A TRUE ONE OF A KIND! Registered through January 2009. Pink slip in hand. Clean as hell. Fun bike to zip around on in town and ready for track days if you are into that. I bought it for over $6,500 about a year ago. Hasn’t seen much action since I have owned it. The items with an * next to them were added by me over the last year. Want at least $5,500 out of it although it has over $10,000 in bike and mods and is a one of a kind bike.
I have only put about 60 miles on it.
Electric start and battery tender installed.
Joe Racer Oil Cooler keeps it running cool and adds extra oil to the engine.
Huge after-market front brakes (not sure of the make, but these things stop really well)
*Carbon Fiber Parts: Skid plate, frame guards, fork guards, front brake cooler, front fender and pipe guards.
Sliders on front and rear wheels, * muffler,* footpegs and handlebars for the track. I have catch can that hasn’t been installed.
*KT billet rear shark fin. Fastway billet case guard.
*F2 Racing rear brake reservoir cooler.
*Scotts Racing metal oil filters
*Radiator coolant catch can. Radiator fan.
*CV4 blue silicone hoses
*SDG step seat
* SFB Racing billet clutch cover
Acerbis hand guards
PMB Pro-Moto Rack it up rack
Bonz hand guard mounts with Acerbis handguards
*Joker brake extender
*Billet gas cap / oil plug / cool fork and rear fender decals / Scott’s shift lever with rubber tip (won’t chew up your shoes)
All electrical working great. Fun bike to ride – just don’t have time to do it. Have an extra rear tire that will be included also.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts