SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay guys here is the deal. im about to venture off into no mans land. one of my good frineds wrecked her drz and its totaled. its got a bend head tube and forks are probably tweaked as well... my question is, where can i get a new frame from? how much would be a "good deal" i dont want to low ball her, but i also dont want to get stuck in a whole on this thing. i would like it to be a budget build. This bike will be rebuilt with new frame and forks if needed then whatever small bolt on parts, then re titled for street duty for my brother.

If you guys could please throw in your 2cents and let me know what you think about finding a frame with a title etc.. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
58 Posts
What model is it? I have a set of forks that are right side up forks like on s and e models, that I pulled off my bike to put Rm forms on it.
okay guys here is the deal. im about to venture off into no mans land. one of my good frineds wrecked her drz and its totaled. its got a bend head tube and forks are probably tweaked as well... my question is, where can i get a new frame from? how much would be a "good deal" i dont want to low ball her, but i also dont want to get stuck in a whole on this thing. i would like it to be a budget build. This bike will be rebuilt with new frame and forks if needed then whatever small bolt on parts, then re titled for street duty for my brother.

If you guys could please throw in your 2cents and let me know what you think about finding a frame with a title etc.. thanks in advance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts