SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it is,this movie is shit next round is a big competition Europe Championchip and Balkan Championship and i make a nice video

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hooray! The first helmet cam shot of the Pleven track! Sweet video. Thanks for posting it. Do they have regular track days where anyone can ride? I see they're going to hold the Supermoto des Nations there on Oct. 12.

·
Registered
338 Posts
last week I was watching extreme channel on tv and they were showing that track. They were showing how it was build, how great track it is and the races etc etc...

·
Registered
171 Posts
kool vid, WE WANT MORE!!!! Please

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Everytime I see that Track I get all giddy. I wanna ride that one.
Thanks for the Vid Butcher

·
Registered
310 Posts
Why does it look so scarred up? I thought it was around a year old?
Looks like a blast to ride though! :thumbup:

·
Registered
467 Posts
The pavement looks beat up in that vid compared to the old one. Still get a chubby thinking about riding it...

·
Registered
569 Posts
nice video, now we want to see some race footage, you got us all wound up with the practice lap, we were all ready to race :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Not only is that THE most badass track for supermoto ever built. But could you imagine racing GP bikes (probably 250cc b/c its a smaller track) or karts on it with those jumps. It'd have to be a different style kart that was built for jumping, but it'd be fun as hell.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks for sharing that track is awesome! The berms and jumps look like so much fun when they are paved.

I can only dream of riding there someday!

How is it when its wet?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts