SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my BRAND NEW Sidi Crossfire TA boots. The boots don't fit as well as I had hoped, so I will be going for a different size..:damn:

I have never worn them on my bike, only tried them on inside. The boots are in perfect condition and come in the box with the booklet. Please PM me any questions.

Asking price is $375 SHIPPED - also open to reasonable offers.

These are considered one of the very best off road boots money can buy!!

Here's what they look like:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price dropped to $375 SHIPPED!

$375 SHIPPED. I'm also willing to take offers before these things go on fee-bay

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are in Rochester, MN (55904) - but I can ship them... just let me know. I can also take more pictures for you (or anyone) on request.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Pulling that crap will catch up to you drizkol. Not cool any way you slice it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pulling that crap will catch up to you drizkol. Not cool any way you slice it.
Really? :headscrat :headshake :wtf:

I'm sure this does not warrant a response, but I will at least let the other members of this forum know what happened. :popcorn:

You PM'd me asking questions about the boots - never committed to buying them. Never even mentioned buying them. Only asked me about the soles and what I didn't like about them (even though my post clearly states they were the wrong size).

At the same time - I had another member of this board who not only committed to buying them on the first PM, but sent me PayPal immediately.

I am really happy that the boots sold to a SMJ member - as I really respect this community.

Flaming me for selling my boots to the first person to pay... well, that's just ridiculous. I'm sure you'll probably send me a PM and tell me the next time I'm around your city you'll deflate my tires and kick over my sumoto...

I'm done with you... :burnout:

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was inquiring about the boots, and upon my second pm your response was there sold. There are 'unsaid' rules when it comes to selling items via the forum. You remind me of a used car salesman. I'm not a punk that deflates tires. Maybe it takes one to know one? Grow up jr

·
Registered
195 Posts
I actually know drizkol personally and he is a great guy. Im sorry you feel you got burned but to be honest in every pm I send someone I tell them I am interested in BUYING the item. From personal experience, that whole wait on someone else because they said they were interested or would have the money in 2 weeks has screwed me over more times than I can count. So in hindsight, if you were put in drizkols shoes and someone shot you a message asking "how do the soles look" on an item that has been listed as being BRAND NEW I doubt you would believe that person is interested in buying what you're selling.

Drizkol, congrats on the sale and I hope you got your asking price for those wicked boots!

That's all,
Waltzy

·
Registered
146 Posts
"how do the soles look"
You guys are relentless. I never asked how the soles look moron. I simply inquired about the potential for screwing down additional protection to the soles. I never asked what kind of condition they were in, seeing how there brand new. Very simple questions are to be expected when someone's buying a pair of boots from the middle of the country via the internet. Especially when I've never seen a pair in the flesh. Please don't misconstrue my pm's. How the hell would you even know what message I sent him anyways unless you 2 are shacked up together? My pm's weren't days apart from each other. They were more like 30 min apart. I don't live on my computer, and I responded to his pm's quite promptly. There wasn't any etiquette involved. The second person interested in the boots should have been told that there next on the list if I decided they weren't for me. Obviously the transaction should occcur the same day upon putting forth interest. I purchase and sell items on quite a few forums and the basic respect level is assumed on all of them. I sold a set of marchesini's a few months back, and my pm boxed filled up quick, but the first responder was entitled to the sale. If they chose not to buy them, the next person on the list got a shot to purchase them. It's a pretty simple procedure for some.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Here's my take: If your PM said "I would like to buy these boots. Consider them sold.", then you have a legit gripe. But if your PM said "Tell me more about these boots." and he sold them to someone else whose PM said "I would like to buy these boots. Consider them sold.", then you snooze, you lose. From what I can tell, you did not have a deal set up and the seller did nothing wrong here.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Example: Your at the bike store right when it opens for there huge sale. You locate 3 sets of leathers your interested in. One of them is the only size they have available for your correct fit. While your trying on all 3 leathers, the one last set in your size gets swiped from your dressing room door while your trying on a different set. You hadn't paid for them yet though, so that means it's open game right? I betcha you'd be a bit ticked off.

How about starting a thread inquiring everyone about respectable etiquette when it comes to selling items on the forum. It could be interesting?? I wonder if different areas of the country would respond in different ways. From what I've encountered w/ selling and purchasing many items internationally, riders on the other side of the pond treat the etiquette rule accordingly.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanx drizkol for an fast purchase. (payed him 06-10-2011. And sent to me today. Weekend in between. :) ).

Sorry fore snatching the boots that fast. But was after some new Sidi/Gaerne boots in that size.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts