SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I've bent my brake lever and was going to replace it with a husqvarna OEM lever, but since the OEM brake lever costs about $110 here in Sweden I was thinking of buying a non OEM clutch and brake lever instead.

I've looked around the forum after any levers that will fit my fuel injected SM610 -07 but haven't found any definite answer. Does anyone know any levers that will fit bolt on or with as little modifications as possible?

Thanks

·
Registered
353 Posts
i had a similar problem but mine was finding the top adjustment clutch bolt. i had to buy a stock perch/clutch assembly. i only used the clutch adjuster and might have the clutch lever hanging around but find out how much shipping would be from los angeles, ca, usa and throw a couple bucks my way and its yours

·
Registered
581 Posts
The clutch and brake levers are pretty soft, you might be able to bend them back. My bike fell over in the driveway, and bent the clutch lever -- not a lot. I put it in a vise and bent it back -- good as new.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. I've bent my brake lever while being hit by a car in slow speed so I will get payed by the car owner to replace it, so no need to bend it back.

I've been sending out some mails to companies making aftermarket levers. ASV tells me that their brake and clutch lever with part number CLH02 and a BRC555 fits my bike, anyone who can confirm this?

·
Registered
353 Posts
i ran into a similar problem with the rear brake lever...seems like you acn only get parts from the manufacturer which sucks because if nearby stores don't have it you're s.o.l. post up if you find out if certain part numbers work. i found that a yamaha flywheel puller will work on the husky even though its not listed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts