SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Ron here ya go........

The concrete was like glue, the cones actually worked out to be awesome.... Sliver and the boys are top notch humanoides and Sean and I really enjoyed their company........Sunny warm weather.....
Two groups were formed, slow sportbikes and the second group was fast sporties and SM's.....Sean took his MZ and 1974 RD 350....I took my flat tracking special KX... :lol: Sean on the MZ as always showed the fast SM 'ers that even though the MZ is heavy and a great street bike can still rail......It was cool watching the MZ get air and doin 1/2 mile wheelies....People were looking at the RD closely specially the ones who were passed on the straights as well on the outside of any corner........( I think deep down Sean is a sporty :FU: :D )
I had so much fun its hard to describe..........My bike ran perfect with race gas...... although I think I'd like to hop up the engine more....and start playing around with gearing. The straight was long enough to be pinned in 5th with a 42 tooth rear and 16 front... need to wear a full face on some tracks, the Duck bill when coming up from a tuck is quite a scoop.... The open class boys were great with advice and I learned alot.....Sean and I started out with newish tires but have found that we have rubber now that is not too far off having the slick look....... Ya missed a great day #99. I'm gettin a bullet cam to velcro to the top of my helmet, I think Sean got some good vid as well Sliver has some stills If I'm not mistaken.... will post some how or some way

· Registered
387 Posts
yeah, that was great fun!!! that KX RIPS!! once I got used to it, I could pace some pretty fast company.

passing sportbikes is fun on a SM, Passing them on a 30 year old 350 2-smoker is WAY more fun!!! it was the first time I rode the RD hard, and it is a hoot!! could almost keep the tards in sight..

I will be there for their next event for sure!!

thanks for the good times guys and gals up north!!

· Registered
9,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and you look good on green too.....you definately raised the bar dude :bowdown: :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.