SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my DRZ a few weeks ago and I do plan on dropping some money into it over some time. What are some of you're suggestions on increasing power. And where should I start? I do a lot of high way driving ( 30 miles one way at 60-85mph)

I'd like to get it powerful enough to cruise at 90 with out streeting the engine and still be able to gun it :D:bannana::rant:

Everything is stock!! Would love some ideas!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Cruise at 90 with more left? Get a bigger bike. :lol:

Seriously though, exhaust, air filter, carb, cams, and BB. You might be alright if you gear it a little taller. Maybe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol yeah I realize that!

Naw man I love my bike and I'm looking foward to tuning it up.
On a different note, do you know what those head lights are called that look like two eyes where one is bigger then the other? :headscrat
(oO)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Bright!

A lot brighter than the stock if you get one with a halogen lights in it. One of the people I ride with has one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice!

Yeah I'm going to get some! Are you familiar with the stock Speedometer? Mine isn't reading the speed. When I first got the bike ( a few weeks ago) it was working fine. Then my dumb ass started pushing buttons. No more speed read out.....:clap: Good job on me right...lol

Pretty much a noob to supermoto

1 - 10 of 10 Posts