SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use one? Looking for something to replace the stock kickstand on my 525. I was going to hae someone re-weld it, but its been done [badly] before and it messed up everything. Are the universal ones stable? Anyone know where to get a good one at a reasonable price?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the replacement for the stocker. I have all the pieces, but where it mounts to the frame is snapped. Off, and a shitty repair fucked the whole area up. I'm looking for someting that bolts or welds to the frame that is. Like a universal or something. Everyhting I've found is a stock replacement or just a new leg.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
A good fabricator can fix the broken parts no matter the botch job done before.

·
Registered
534 Posts
The best "universal" kick stand is probably the Ricochet kickstand. I would agree with the above though and get that spot on the frame fixed.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Take a few pics of it and post 'em up. I've got MIG, TIG, and gas welders, so if it's not like ridiculously mangled, I can probably help you out.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Outsane, I've tried taking pics, can't really see shit. You can check it out next time we ride. All the trailtec/moto billet stands seem to be stock replacements that use the orignal mounting. I like the look of the ricochet stands, but does anyone have experience with them? I'm not sure how the swingarm mount would work in real life.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Sure, hope I can help.:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts