SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm picking up my DRZ within the next 2-3 months and I am very torn. I have always wanted the Black DRZsm but lateley I have been seeing (online) some sick looking white ones and now I'm kindof digging the white too. What do you guys like better?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I will say this, white looks badass and you wouldn't be disappointed. But still, black is the only color that goes with everything.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Everybody and their brother, sister and cousins have black DRZs. White looks way better, IMO. Plus black looks like ass quickly if you ride offroad and scratch it up at all... white will still look ok with some scratches on it.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've tried replying to this thread at least 6 times, and every reply ends up sounding racist. therefore, I have to say, Blue.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your the one with the angel eyes, right? Thats what got me going on the white bikes. That looks good right there, mabey some black wheels for me though.
How much were the lights?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do they make those lights as a kit? That looks like it was done custom.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Everybody and their brother, sister and cousins have black DRZs. White looks way better, IMO. Plus black looks like ass quickly if you ride offroad and scratch it up at all... white will still look ok with some scratches on it.
X2,030,984,938.:thumbup:

.......but "yellow" is better. It is Suzuki afterall. :thumbup:

It'd a no brainer if I were in your shoes. As the saying goes, "once you go BLACK, you'll never go back! But once you go WHITE you'll see the light!"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of the yellow. It looks good, but I'm like the black and white. I might end up making my decision when I'm there buying. White is just growing on me too much.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im going white . i though black for a second but as you said , ive seen some bad ass white ones and there seems to be fewer white out there

·
Registered
923 Posts
Ok, I'm picking up my DRZ within the next 2-3 months and I am very torn. I have always wanted the Black DRZsm but lateley I have been seeing (online) some sick looking white ones and now I'm kindof digging the white too. What do you guys like better?
black is faster

·
Registered
274 Posts
I got the white one, but then put black powerbands in it so its even faster:thumbup:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Black makes your e-penis even bigger!

·
Registered
156 Posts
how about black AND white- maybe cagers and harley's will pull to the right and let us by. you know, be submissive:arsenal:arsenal:Funny:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts