SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about the S model and leaning towards the Black. Anyone care to comment on how the Black looks in person?

·
Registered
3 Posts
When polished and clean the black looks WAY better than the red. But the red hides dust, dirt, and scratches better. I say if it's going to get ridden then get the red. If it's going to sit in your garage and just come out for the local bike nite, then get the black.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
I mixed both colors: have the black version with red plastics, another customer of Ducati Lyon has the opposit: red frame with black plastics. Picture of mine is attached. Personally, I find the black frame / red plastics more agressive than the original versions, i.e. even more Hyper!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thinking about the S model and leaning towards the Black. Anyone care to comment on how the Black looks in person?
Black looks better in my opinion... Test rode one a little over a week ago, nice! I won't be buying one though, too much scratch at $15K. Fun ride, wonderful music to accompany your hooliganism! :thumbup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
saw a black one saturday....the black and carbon and the red frame looks killer...they had a yellow non "S" version next to it and made the black look even better

·
Registered
125 Posts
How about CF??

·
Registered
33 Posts
you get lots of brake dust from this bike, I think the red hides it better, but the black does look awesome, the other thing to consider is that you need to get the S model to get black.....I dont think the extra 3k is worth it.

just my humble opinion, but I've ridden both bikes

·
Registered
129 Posts
I like the white and red! Very classy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I wanted the red but when I saw the black one in the flesh it made me change my mind.
Black sucks as dust and scratches show so much but you can always change the plastics or get red ones.
The black frame however ages a lot better and is way easier to touch-up than red ones IMO.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts