SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me know what you guys think about the bike, stilling working on a few things but i love those rims

·
Registered
512 Posts
lookin real good. :thumbup:

offset the wheel a lil more. and i would probably get rid of the stickers.

id have also gotten it powder coated instead of regular paint/krylon/etc. itll be gnarly after it wears though. :hmmm:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no way, you serious on the tire?....lmao......thats not good, that goes to show you how well the mechanics are around here, ive only got 3 to choose from

·
Registered
702 Posts
Looks prettyg ood! I'd lose the stickers though, they just subtract from the bike, i think.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I agree with the others... loose the graphics you have on there now. All black would look sick, but so would a multi-colored, multi-layered graphic set. Not only is your front tire on backwards, but you're missing a screw for the side panel too. Is your chain too tight? Looks a little tight for not having a rider on board. I would either paint or wrap the forks in black vynil to make the whole chassis black.

·
Registered
256 Posts
that is baller, if you had the gold forks off the drz it would be so pimp, but i really like it nice job.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i would love to have the gold forks off a drz as well. the float bowl is r and d powerbowl....as far as the numbers go, thats my race number so that will have to stay but i like the gold leaf yamaha and the flames. the tire baffles me completely. gonna have to call this guy up and give him my two sense.....the chain is a bit on the tight side but not too bad. this bike is my drag racer, is the defending points champion in the quarter mile, bracket racing of course, hence the numbers on the bike, and for the bonehead who asked if this was my zip code, last time i checked a zip code had 5 numbers...This baby should smoke this Sat. and Im anxious to see what kind of time ill be running

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sure raider, you posted a couple of times while i was trying to dial in my bike, it all adds up and helps and appreciate it....two more days and counting.....woot

·
Registered
978 Posts
I do what I can. That bike should be unbelievably fun on the dragstrip. What you need to do is dial in your wheelies and see how fast you can run the track on the back wheel. We did it last year when we were prepping for a stunt show at US131 dragway here in MI and it was a riot.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts