SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone aware of a Big Brake kit that will fit my 150F? I called Motostrano and they didn't have anything for me. I got to the track for the first time on Sunday (Sears Point/Infineon kart track) Had a great time, going to do a couple mods before I head out again.

At the least I want to get a steel braided brake line.

After Sunday, all I can say is "Supermoto"!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got the EBC supermoto brake kit for the crf230 and it fits the 150f. Its a 320mm rotor and caliper relocator bracket. I haven't tried kit out yet but it loos awesome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put the EBC big brake kit and their stintered MX racing pads w/ new racing fluid and a stainless steel line on my 150f. Went racing last weekend and with 2 fast riders sharing the bike (back to back sessions) we didn't get any fade and were really impressed how awesome the braking feel and performance was. Def suggest. FYI the bracket that comes with the kit replaces the peice on the existing caliper (there are no picutres in the box) caused me a little confusion. Would up the the spring and fork oil - you're going to get a lot of dive with that new set up. I got mine from crfsonly.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts