SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I got an '03 525EXC that I'm looking to put some 17s on. Where do you guys recommend to pick some up at? What wheels work with my factory speedo pickup on the front wheel? I know the Warp9's are a bit cheaper than excel/talon combo, but I heard they don't work with my speedo. Is this true? Any website offer active duty military discounts? Uncle Sam doesn't give the USMC a big budget, and saving money is always a good thing. This is going to be a pure street bike, so a dampened rear wheel is a must. Nothing hardcore, just your typical hooligan attitude on the street. Thanks guys!!:arsenal

·
Registered
92 Posts
Munn racing sells a track set listed under sm smr parts for just under 1100 that comes with a 320mm rotor, caliper relocater, fender bark busters, axle sliders, 17 3.5 front and a 17 5 rear no dampened rear. You have to sign up for ktm talk to get the 15% off and they also sell the wheels by themselves. You might have to switch over to a trail tech speedo not sure on your bike if it is mechanically or magnetic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts