SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am trying to get the EBC rotor with the Red buttons like one of your images. Still available? EBC site only shows the metal finish buttons on the 320mm rotor.

Bike: 2013 Honda CRF450R

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I am trying to get the EBC rotor with the Red buttons like one of your images. Still available? EBC site only shows the metal finish buttons on the 320mm rotor.

Bike: 2013 Honda CRF450R
The red button version of these are long gone unfortunately.

When they made them people were bugged by them and now every one wants them...

Joe

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Aside from our supermoto brakes and rotors, we have a lot of supermoto specific parts that are not currently on the web site
and discounted heavily. Acerbis mirrors, Warp 9 pegs, DNA wheels, DRC turn signals, Zeta replacement hand guards and Cycra handguards
on sale up to 60% off

Call our store and ask for Frank our moto guy.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm looking for an upgraded rotor for my stock Brembo caliper on my 2007 SMR 510. I need to be able to put in the magnet to retain the speedo and I want it to bolt up. My main concern is I've warped two stock disks and I'm tired of changing them. Street use.
Does the Motomaster Race Disk pictured above work with the stock caliper on my bike? Your general description saws you have to buy the caliper too.
Does the Beringer Stainless Steel Rotor bolt up and work for me? What's the code to get free shipping?

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
The Berengers are usually 310mm
The Motomaster flame is 320mm

The best brakes I’ve used are the full Motomaster setup I got from Joe. (Inc MC)
I wish I could fit them to my 701SM (radial mount)

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'm looking for an upgraded rotor for my stock Brembo caliper on my 2007 SMR 510. I need to be able to put in the magnet to retain the speedo and I want it to bolt up. My main concern is I've warped two stock disks and I'm tired of changing them. Street use.
Does the Motomaster Race Disk pictured above work with the stock caliper on my bike? Your general description saws you have to buy the caliper too.
Does the Beringer Stainless Steel Rotor bolt up and work for me? What's the code to get free shipping?
Motomaster has a specific street rotor for the stock caliper. The one shown above is their race version.

The beringer is going to work for a 310M replacement but is made for their race caliper only.

To get your free shipping the best is to call in your order by phone during regular business hours.

Joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Which pads to get

Hey Motostrano,

I'm due for some new pads for my Beringer 4-pot. I'll be using it in conjunction with the Beringer iron rotor on the street with some track use and the occasional mountain runs. What pads would you recommend? This is my first iron rotor, so I want to make sure I buy the right pads for it.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts