SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a SM conversion for a RMZ and am looking to buy a front caliper to replace the bland stock one.

My color setup now is White/Black/Red so the colors will need to be matching some how.

It would be shipping to Massachusetts, let me know what you guys have. Right now the best cost I've found stateside for a single beringer caliper is $800. I don't need rotors or master cylinders, already bought that stuff. Just the caliper and any mounting hardware that it would require.

**May be interested in a matching rear if there is/you have one.

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
RMZ Caliper

Are you still looking for a caliper? I have a bunch of Honda brakes and some of them are the '03 older-Honda, which will fit your bike. I've got some Brembo 100mm and 108mm radial calipers as well as a brembo axial caliper, a MotoMaster caliper, and Magura radial. I need to double check and see which adapters I have, but off the top of my head I know I've got an adapter to fit the MotoMaster 4 piston to your bike and I think the Brembo 4 piston axial caliper as well. I'll look through them and message you a list of exactly what adapters I have that'll fit these calipers to your bike.

[email protected]
http://www.toxicmotoracing.com/shop/23-used-parts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey dude, appreciate the response.

Flipped through the stuff you have on your site and the Brembo 108mm racing caliper (new in box) definitely caught my eye. If you had the mounting kit I could very well be interested. I honestly have gone way over the top for this bike, replacing nearly everything making it one step shy of a trailer-queen so anything used is most likely out of the question.

But let me know about mounting brackets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts