SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the lack of events this past few weeks it would be nice to do some bench racing, and you know, brag/complain about your point standings. I am complaining at this point.:rant: Also does any one know who was the official looking photographer taking pix at Monroe? I didn't get a very good shot of Kolby on the podium.

Also Kollby wants to know if he should be using his hole shot button on asphault starts?

Thanx Quinn

·
Registered
604 Posts
908 back in the mix...real soon !

the doctor has put me into a removable cast yesterday... I however am putting my self into a nice removeable Tech 8 cast this next week.

I'm gonna start work outs and seat time here so I can get back into this season. I honestly probably wont be "race ready" until mid-late July but thats better than missing the whole season totally!

Quin- As for a holeshot button, its probably not a bad idea for Kolby. It should make those starts for him allot faster.

see you all soon! I'll miss the event on the 29th, it's my daughters 2nd b-day so I gotta get her some seat time on her BBR 50 !!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Ron , that is just too cool for words!!! GO DECLAN!!!:clap: (gotta give Reegan props, too:thumbup:)
My son will be 2 next month! I can't wait!

(so, just hang on to that lil' jr50 for another year or so...I know someone who will be interested then...;)LOL!)

And Norm...don't rush it too much, but it'll be GREAT to see you back again!

·
Registered
604 Posts
ha ha ha hahaha ! you kiddin me Roger ! since you told me you were in the points race in the mini's I"M ALL IN BUDDY!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just wait Ron!

Great to see new riders learn. Just wait. If your kids like mine, he will be in the back yard w/ shovels making berms and whoops. Keep that nice landscaping while u can, cuz soon there may be a mini track around the shrubs.:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Cool Ron, Roger your son is two !!!!! Holy Crap time flies....Now I'm really feelin old....
ok, bench racing !! now thats a event I can trophy in :rofl:

When and Where.........;)

·
Registered
311 Posts
niece & nephew are too cute!!!
Love yah brah!!!
and happy belated Daddy's day!!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
your very welcome Ron! It was great to see your family!!

So I see Brian is ready to line up at the bench race....

this ought to be interesting....

:hmmm:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
your very welcome Ron! It was great to see your family!!

So I see Brian is ready to line up at the bench race....

this ought to be interesting....

:hmmm:
Wear sumthin pretty.......cuz your gunna be mine.....:laughingr

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Port Angeles practice

Kolby was looking at the point standings and was wondering if Mr. Nick Meyers was @ the practice day?:bike: We where unable or on willing to make the trek, but did some parking lot practice. Not quite the same thing as track time. How was the practice. Has anyone heard if defending champ Blake Dielke is ok? He took a tumble off a hay bail at the Monroe practice, and thought he may have broke his wrist. We had Zach "in da paper" Johnson over to the house for some back yard practice, but the kidz rode go carts and thier 50's more than thier race machines. Again if anybody knows any advice, where, when, how to practice these young gentelman pls let us know. I keep Kolby competeing in MX, but this does not quite teach him how to back it in.:headscrat

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good news

Glad to hear it's all good for Blake.:thumbup: He is the kid Kolby likes to stack up against. Nic has gotten faster too. :bike: If Zack's hot ride stays together and he get's some seat time we shall have some epic battles.

thanx for the info

Quinn

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Proud Dad

I am just tooting our own horn. But I am very proud of me boy. Kolby has been racing thursday nights at Hannagen and he finally made the great leap.:bowdown: The Cody Noble is the big tabletop jump at the track, and while it is only a 40 footer it shoots you staight up out of a ditch and you land down on the other side in a ditch. The thing is scary as you can't see the landing tell you land. Anyway Kolby just hucked it, way over jumped it landing almost in the flat, but next lap he went for it again and perfect landing. He also went for a gap double that very few kids on 65's go for as it is ugly if you don't make it to the other side.:bike: OK I am done bragging now.:Funny:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
That's awesome, good job Kolby!!! That is a big huck considering how high that thing tosses you.

I still remember Pan having his foot peg around ear level when we went over that jump together.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Cody Noble is a scary mo fo' I remember my 125 days on that hit.... it sure does make you smile when you know you did it right.

when is the rest of the SM crew gonna make it up this direction for some MX?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts