SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vid from a race held 2 weeks ago.

reckon it's about time I upgrade the camera hardware, that old sony handycam is giving quite a bit of grief lately so I didn't have a whole lot of footage to work with... not to mention image quality simply doesn't compare to today's stuff...

probably 1 guy that'll ring a bell. #100 eddy seel rocking the yellow/red/black colours on his leathers and bike.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Great job on your vid Skully. :thumbup: Eddy's black and yellow Husky is bad ass. Wasn't he on a Suzuki the last couple of years?

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
wow.. gettin off that raceline could make for some wild lowsides...:D

Hey Skully what are the two piece race suits the boyz are sportin...?

·
Premium Member
6,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wasn't he on a Suzuki the last couple of years?
yeah but since he doesn't ride supermoto professionally anymore he's back on a husky for the few races he'll ride this year, bike is a 2009 450RR.

he did get injured at the end of the weekend. during the last superfinal he went down in the slowest part of the track and suffered from a cut in neck and some bruises. at first they feared the cut hit an artery because he was bleeding quite severely. in the end it turned out nothing vital was hit, could have been bad.

Hey Skully what are the two piece race suits the boyz are sportin...?
half the field is running MVD racewear gear, quite popular over here.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Skully, how old is Seel? He been doing SM forever.:lol:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
:bannana: that means I have 10 good years left to pin it.:D He used to be fast back in his prime.:arsenal Shit, he's still is fast!

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
yeah but since he doesn't ride supermoto professionally anymore he's back on a husky for the few races he'll ride this year, bike is a 2009 450RR.

he did get injured at the end of the weekend. during the last superfinal he went down in the slowest part of the track and suffered from a cut in neck and some bruises. at first they feared the cut hit an artery because he was bleeding quite severely. in the end it turned out nothing vital was hit, could have been bad.

half the field is running MVD racewear gear, quite popular over here.
yea thats what I kinda thought... yea seel is 41...he's gotta few years on me...:laughingr

1 - 11 of 11 Posts