SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A small group of us are committed to practicing Wednesday July 13th, noon to 8 PM. At least 4 of us will attend with 6-8 possible. This is an open practice for anyone who would like to join in.

If you have never done a week day practice at BeaveRun, there is nothing like it. :thumbup:

Weather is looking good too! :clap:

·
Registered
734 Posts
A small group of us are committed to practicing Wednesday July 13th, noon to 8 PM. At least 4 of us will attend with 6-8 possible. This is an open practice for anyone who would like to join in.

If you have never done a week day practice at BeaveRun, there is nothing like it. :thumbup:

Weather is looking good too! :clap:
Damn, this is tempting. Just the practice I need before the big mini-fest on Aug. 7. Will know better by early next week if I can swing it with work.

What is the cost? Is it $25?

·
Registered
69 Posts
you get a ton of track time on the typical Wednesday as there are seldom karts!! Thanks M Dubya for setting this up!! :clap:

·
Registered
69 Posts
perfect weather

hi of 82 and only 10% chance of rain for Wed. at the Beav...AWESOME! Always a nice breeze as we chill under the canopies between sessions! haha

·
Registered
69 Posts
By this time tomorrow, I will be spent. :D

Sorry you are out. It is going to be a beautiful day!
hells yeah! I am loaded up and sittin on GO! Going to bed now so time goes by quicker! hahah

1 - 20 of 23 Posts