SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few shots from Beaverun yesterday. Wish more showed up! I had the track to myself for over three hours... in between the kart sessions.

·
Registered
720 Posts
sweet, looks like fun! nice pics, any helmet cam stuff?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I agree with Flames, that looks like a blast!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, only $22 for open practice from 1-8pm! Helmet cam didn't work out well. I haven't completely downloaded anything yet but I took a quick look and I might have a little good video. Alignment was hard but the picture quality was pretty decent comparative to the price of it. It's a GoPro Hero setup. Also, I tried a barmount but the vibration from the damn bike makes the picture wavy... then when I actually got moving it rotated up! Nice video of the sky.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Great pix SDOOM.......Good looking Yamaha too. :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for the pics SDOOM. Too bad it was only us 3 there. The weather was near perfect. We really need to get some more people to come out. The track is fantastic and the management has really tried to be accomodating to us this year.

Just so everyone knows, this Friday 7-18 is pavement only practice intermixed with kart sessions, Saturday is supermoto racing and Sunday is supermoto only practice with the dirt open. Friday is $22 from 1 pm to 8 pm (you get lots of track time) and Sunday's practice is usually about $80 from 10 am to 6 pm as much as you can ride. The full track practice with open dirt is more expensive because they have an ambulance on scene.

Check out www.beaverun.com and click on the schedule link for details. I'm always amazed that the sportbike track schools are jammed on their big track yet the supermoto practices are empty and it's only a fraction of the cost, it's more fun and you ride harder. And no, I'm not affilated with Beaverun and they don't pay me anything. I'm just trying to promote a great facility and a great sport.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts