Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Sunday, June 22nd

Full track Wilson Circuit - pavement/dirt

Bikes only - no karts!

Hopefully we see a great turnout! :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can you run a non-sumo bike as well? I have an RS50 track bike that I've run there before, but I dont think it'll do very well in the dirt!

Cost and hours open?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you run a non-sumo bike as well? I have an RS50 track bike that I've run there before, but I dont think it'll do very well in the dirt!

Cost and hours open?
The session is from 10-6 and is $80 I believe. I wasn't at the last one but it sounds like they did some pavement only running too. Anyone else able to confirm?

You are welcome to show up at most of the regular kart practices too as they usually have run groups for bikes, just not on the practice days on the day before a kart race.

Dan

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Some of us have asked about possible practice dates in other threads......

Can the BR staff add this information to the official site, reguarding bikes during kart practice dates.

The weekday practice sessions have been only $25 a rider for The Wilson Circuit has this changed to $80 a rider?!?! Or is this just for June 22nd since it is a Sunday?

What about the day before the "youth karting sessions"?

Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$80 is because it is a full-track, all-day, prime-time slot.

$25 is still the same for daytime, weekday practices.

Bikes are not allowed only on the practice days immediately before a BeaveRun Championship Karting Series event.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Cool.

So the "youth karting sessions" are championship races? I'm confused:lol: The site says those days are for kids/families to learn how to race......:headscrat

Like on 6/28..........

Just trying to understand..........;)

So if some us want in the future to come out and practice on a friday we should just phone ahead to make sure its not in violation of some other function. How many days out can we try and plan this? Thanks.........

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nooo, that would be a Youth Karting Session as opposed to a BeaveRun Championship Karting Series race like on the 29th. ;)

Youth Karting Sessions are not practices either.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Cool.

I think from the previous threads "we MiniGP/Minitard racer/riders" have started most of the Mini people will make plans to come out on select Fridays:D thats just the way it goes for us. We have racing on weekends when time permits, so practice usually happens on days when we can weasle it, allowing for limited funds along with limited time......... Quite a few of us have kids and that factors into the time/cost..... Most of us travel 2-5 hours to BR. The clubs we race with are OYL, CAMRA, and TSMMR.

Not trying to flame you, i'm just letting you know again what sorts of constraints most of us are on.

Best wishes for a sizable turn out:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts