SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Pittsburgh over the weekend and will be heading up to Beaver for the Friday practice from 12-8 pm. I have never been on Beaver, but I have heard it's an awesome sticky track. it's $25 ride all day, minimal tech requirements (safety wire what you can and tape over all glass), and if any karts show up, we share with them. Looking forward to seeing some other supermoto's up there:thumbup:

-Craig

·
Registered
69 Posts
ride safe and enjoy! hope to cya 8/6

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump.........More bikes = more fun!:D

·
Registered
734 Posts
So Craigs sends me a text earlier that reads: "BeaveRun called, they're looking forward to seeing you on Friday" :lol:

I'm trying, Craigs! I have tires and a couple carb needles ordered for the little bike. The needles will be here but I won't get the tires in time to get them put on I don't think. I do believe the ones on the bike have another track day in them.

If it all comes together and I can swing it with work, I should be able to make it. Besides, it looks like you're going to be there all by yourself, and that's just not any fun!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So Craigs sends me a text earlier that reads: "BeaveRun called, they're looking forward to seeing you on Friday" :lol:

I'm trying, Craigs! I have tires and a couple carb needles ordered for the little bike. The needles will be here but I won't get the tires in time to get them put on I don't think. I do believe the ones on the bike have another track day in them.

If it all comes together and I can swing it with work, I should be able to make it. Besides, it looks like you're going to be there all by yourself, and that's just not any fun!
Beers on me Todd:D If the tires are worn out, I might be able to keep up......plus you have two bikes to ride!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Beers on me Todd:D If the tires are worn out, I might be able to keep up......plus you have two bikes to ride!
Yeah, having the 250 as a back-up bike is nice.

The big bikes just motor away from the minis out there, the track is too wide open in spots. Even if Donnie doesn't come I will bring his bike and ride that and you can ride mine. Then we will have some fun! Be warned, though. You do a few laps on it and you WILL be CR85/150R shopping!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, having the 250 as a back-up bike is nice.

The big bikes just motor away from the minis out there, the track is too wide open in spots. Even if Donnie doesn't come I will bring his bike and ride that and you can ride mine. Then we will have some fun! Be warned, though. You do a few laps on it and you WILL be CR85/150R shopping!
HAHA...game on!:D

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You going, I would like to but ain't takin the ride solo. and my subaru turbo hates pulling the trailer.

Edwin
gonna be 90 degrees, track will be sticky like glue....should be a great day:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
have fun man, it's a great track.

i hope it's not this hot for the aug date :lol:

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
have fun man, it's a great track.

i hope it's not this hot for the aug date :lol:
Sheeet....that's cool compared to here! Supposed to be 102 tomorrow with a heat index of 115!!!!!!!!

It's already 90 degrees here at 8 am this morning!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gonna be sticky as hell.....anybody else coming? Or am I gonna be the fastest (only) rider out there:lol:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
hey, the only time i was the fastest guy there was when i was the only guy there, lol

have fun.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, all i can say is WOW......that track is sticky as shit! I rode the track from 12-4 by myself and then packed up.....I had put 3 hrs / 75 miles on the bike on the track....then some guy ( an smj member ) showed up while I was packing with a KX 450 motard. I was too tired to unload and go back out there. Good times..:D

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glad to hear you had a good time. Now stop screwin' around and post some video already!
Gotta figure out how to work that thing........It's Orangeshirtdudue's Gopro, I had never used one before:D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts