SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm driving home from my favorite motorcycle ride of all time and thought I would post up about it to kill some time. Took off from salt lake city thursday at 7pm and headed up to west yellowstone montana. After a long boring ride we got in at about 2am. Saturday morning got up and after a motel breakfast hit the road going from west yellowstone to red lodge. The drive through yellowstone was p pretty average but then we left yellowstone and hit the bear tooth highway and holly shit it was amazing it was the kind of road you have wet dreams about. Anyway to keep this short since I'm on my cell typing, get into red lodge for the rally lots of bands dirty harley bitches and greasy food and it was back to the hotel so we could make an early drive back to west yellowstone. Oh and a buffalo tried to kill me! I'll get a video of that posted.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
That's some beautiful country. I did a search for that highway, it looks pretty epic. What were the temps riding through there?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I rode in my mesh jacket with a t-shirt under it and my tld speed pants and was comfortable the entire time. My bike said 76 at the top and it is usually pretty accurate

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
That's some nice views there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts