SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the NJ thread is becoming filled more and more with NJ riders and rides that end up in NY most of the time. also more tards popping up around here so I'm making a separate thread to help clean the clutter and attract local riders.

both threads will intertwine from time to time but whenever something's going on up this way It will be posted here first. below is a link to the NJ thread.

NJ supermoto thread.
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=117904

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if the weather clears up for by the weekend I'll be looking to get out riding friday after work or sunday.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm down for a ride on Sunday. What did you have in mind?
well depending on how much time I can clear up we should loop down through ringwood reservoirs, up to greenwood lake and then cut through the park. maybe end up at West Point/218.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dang sorry man, it's gunna be an end of day ride. probably meeting up at 4 and riding till 7/8.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I can do Sunday morning as long as the rain is out of here. Where do you want to meet? Time? 9:30ish?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I'm from Paramus so it's easy to say Fireplace on route 17.
If you are farther North, I'm happy to meet closer to the NY border.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
perfect. Meet at Sheraton Crossroads Hotel, 1st parking lot past the main entrance 9:45 AM.
I'm on a KTM 625. Rain cancels. We'll make a loop around NJ reservoirs, Greenwood Lake and
back to Sterling Forest/Harriman area.

John

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nothing for me this weekend. bi weekendly oil change and valve checking with the little free time I have lol.

I believe we're doing an nyc ride next friday night.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I get out of work at 8 AM. Can probably be on the road by 9 if I am not delayed at work. I am coming from Westchester. I really am not sure of the area so I was hoping to hook up with some riders who are. I am also keeping an eye on the LI thread to see if there is something going on there. I recently got my first supermoto bike and I am really itching to go for a ride.

1 - 20 of 310 Posts