SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some heads in the bay area to ride with, just moved here and sick of riding solo. anybody out there interested this weekend? the weather looks great

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm planning a ride Sunday morning with a few Navy and Marines from San Jose. Mix of motorcycles and skills. Big loop from the south bay to the west bay, over to the east bay and back to San Jose. Meeting up at 995 E Mission St, San Jose, CA 95112 for a 0900 start time.

Here is the planned route.

South-East bay clockwise loop

Start: 995 E Mission St 95112
87 South
85 North – Mtn view
Almaden Expy
Left on Almaden Expy 4.4miles
Right on Almaden Rd
Continue on Alamitos Rd
Right on Hicks Rd
Left on Shannon Rd
Left on Los Gatos Blvd
Right on Los Gatos Saratoga Rd/Highway 9
Left on Saratoga Ave/Big Basin Way/Highway 9
Right on Skyline Blvd
Left on Alpine Rd
Left on Pescadero Rd
Continue on Pecadero Creek Rd
Right on Stage Rd
Right on La Honda/Highway 84
Stop at Alice’s Restaurant
Continue past Skyline Blvd
Continue on Woodside Rd
101 South
84 Dumbarton Brg
Continue on Decoto Rd
Right on Alvarado Niles Rd
Continue on Niles Canyon Rd
Continue on Paloma Way
680 North
1st exit Vallecitos Rd/84
Right on Concannon Blvd
Right on Silvermore Ave
Continue on Tesla Rd
Right on Mines Rd
Stop at Junction Restaurant
Continue on San Antonio Valley Rd
Continue on Mt Hamilton Rd
Left on Alum Rock
Right on King
Left on Taylor
Right on 20th

The more the merrier!:bike:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hey guys, I also Ride in the area...I know its an old post but i wanted to shout out to all of you now that the weather is getting better. How come none of you have mentioned Kings Mt. Road???? My favorite road in the area. I live in San Carlos, let me know when you guys ride, always down to meet some new people to ride with.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Newark/Fremont here....Not sure how many of you local guys are on BARF but the peninsula has been pretty bad as far as RIP's go...its that time of year so please be careful. Im always down to ride whenever so hit me up.......I think a urban assault on FRISCO needs to be setup. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
East Bay - concord specifically. Been riding Dirt for years... new to street. Just got my 08 DRZ400SM. Rode up diablo the first day... then the to livermore and back. Great machine. Ill keep an eye out for upcoming rides.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts