SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a GREAT time we had Kyle loved the place Cory& Scottie Had a great first time at supermotard** ESMRA Did a Great Job & the the batavia track and personal where outstanding also. so if you missed this one Try your best to get there next time.**** lots of track time and very techincal course. Thanks** Tom Sr:thumbup::thumbup::clap:

·
Registered
62 Posts
i forgot to mention this was my first motard event and i loved it. i came along with tom ( mrt ) and a buddy of mine came along just to spectate .... well, it looks like we made more work for you sonja because he wants to come try out the next event .. :thumbup: scott ( esmra #510 )

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Thanks to ESMRA, and all their riders....

I was very nervous goiing into this weekend. Even though Sonja reassured me the day would run smoothly, I had doubts...... Boy was I wrong ! I have done alot of different types of racing in my life. I have never seen a day go as smoothly as Saturday. Riders take note. Tony and Sonja are doiing an awsome job for you guys. Very professional.
Thanks also to all the friendly riders that came up to me during the day. I realy appreciated all the suggestions and appreciation re: track design and safty concerns. I discussed with Tony and Bob, and many were addressed in mid-race day. If you would like to see any further changes for the end of July weekend race, PLEASE PM me. I realy want everyone to feel they riding in their comfort zone. (right,... Tony)
Thanks to everyone for making Batavia International Motorsports Park's 1st ever race, a winner. I realy hope to see everyone again....Chris :bike:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have to say I made a 7hr trip to battavia this weekend(1st time there) and it was well worth it. The track was great, good job on the dirt section. Good Job to everyone involved.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Wow! Thanks Batavia!

:DI am glad to hear all of the nice things being said about Batavia. I am happy that everyone believed in us and took the long drive (for some) and made it out there.

It looked like it was going to be race #3 in the rain, but the sky cleared up and brought us a beautiful race day! :clap:

Yes, I kept telling Chris Ranson (Batavia) to stop worrying and "let it go", and that ESMRA runs a tight show! Obviously, he was able to see just that!

The track was great! The dirt section was OUT OF CONTROL! And I have to shout out to the concession stand.......they had coffee, breakfast, and lunch - Great food!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! :thumbup:

I knew with it being only a one day event and such a long drive that it wasn't going to be a large crowd, but I must say, some of you that I didn't expect to show - did! You showed Batavia that ESMRA has a great bunch of riders! Each and everyone of you are FANTASTIC! :thumbup:

Our appreciation goes out to everyone - Bob & Chris @ Batavia, Forrest @ Wheeling Cycle Supply, all of the ESMRA Members that made it out, & this time I have to include a great big thank to the ESMRA crew! Tony & I know it was hard on each of you with the long drive! It ALL is appreciated! :D

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Batavia!!!

The elevation changes, the banked turns, the flat track and motorcross dirt section! Batavia is the shiznit!:bike: If you weren't there, you missed out on one heck of a course! Thanks to Chris, Bob, and the entire Batavia crew in designing one heck of a course and making all of the Canadian and ESMRA riders feel welcome!:clap: Can't wait to see you all again in July!:thumbup:

Oh, and by the way, we are trying to post up some of the pics that we know of. If anyone else has any pics of this event, then please post them up somewhere so that all can view them! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Thanks for the confindence builder...

Was scared the riders wouldn't like track. I'm feeling much better now.:bike:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Just a couple of pics....

There are a couple of pics on our MySpace page: www.myspace.com/esmra - Titled: Batavia June 28, 2008. Obviously you have to have a username and password. If you don't they will be up on the ESMRA site real soon!

It is all I have so far. If anyone else has more, please post them here or e-mail them to me and I will add them to our MySpace page and also to the ESMRA site.

Sorry, I don't have anything of the track. I am hoping someone else does.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Len,...

Your very photo-genic. You should be a model.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts