SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Batavia

We will be there Kyle Choose ESMRA over the Dirt track Grand Nationals we have two new guys coming along to try for first time. SEE Ya in NY Tom sr:thumbup::bike:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Batavia

I will be there! Let me know if anybody needs anything, I can bring it up with me. Will be heading from the warehouse at around 7pm on fri. nite.
See ya there!
Fg

·
Registered
379 Posts
I dont think im making it, I cant afford the gas this week, but ill be at cherry valley on the 4th of july weekend !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
My leg is still f'd up from OVRP, hopefully it'll be good enuf for cherry valley witch I planing to attend

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
My leg is still f'd up from OVRP, hopefully it'll be good enuf for cherry valley witch I planing to attend
Mike,

I had been meaning to contact you and find out how you are doing. Did you end up going to the Dr? If so, what did he say?

We do hope to have you back for Cherry Valley. Look out for the announcement via newletter and all of the normal channels tomorrow in the AM.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Never went tothe DR. The leg is slowly getting better. Sunday after OVRP I could not walk. Monday I was able to walk with a cane and made it to work. Every day it gets slwly better. I'm got full motion back in the leg now but it's weak. I guess I'm not a young as I used to be and injurys just take longer to heal. If its still messed up next week I go to the dr. but I think it'll be OK.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Never went tothe DR. The leg is slowly getting better. Sunday after OVRP I could not walk. Monday I was able to walk with a cane and made it to work. Every day it gets slwly better. I'm got full motion back in the leg now but it's weak. I guess I'm not a young as I used to be and injurys just take longer to heal. If its still messed up next week I go to the dr. but I think it'll be OK.
Well, definately be careful. I can relate to that "not as young as I used to be" statement. Darn it! :rant:

We hope you get better soon! Take care of yourself first and we will be here when you are ready to come back. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Thanks, and hats off to ESMRA and it's riders......

I was very nervous goiing into this weekend. Even though Sonja reassured me the day would run smoothly, I had doubts...... Boy was I wrong ! I have done alot of different types of racing in my life. I have never seen a day go as smoothly as Saturday. Riders take note. Tony and Sonja are doiing an awsome job for you guys. Very professional.
Thanks also to all the friendly riders that came up to me during the day. I realy appreciated all the suggestions and appreciation re: track design and safty concerns. I discussed with Tony and Bob, and many were addressed in mid-race day. If you would like to see any further changes for the end of July weekend race, PLEASE PM me. I realy want everyone to feel they riding in their comfort zone. (right,... Tony)
Thanks to everyone for making Batavia International Motorsports Park's 1st ever race, a winner. I realy hope to see everyone again....Chris:bike:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Sounds like it was a blast, I can't wait to ride there at the end of July!

And yeah, Tony and Sonja and the ESMRA gang rock. We know we're lucky.

:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Batavia!!!

The elevation changes, the banked turns, the flat track and motorcross dirt section! Batavia is the shiznit!:bike: If you weren't there, you missed out on one heck of a course! Thanks to Chris, Bob, and the entire Batavia crew in designing one heck of a course and making all of the Canadian and ESMRA riders feel welcome!:clap: Can't wait to see you all again in July!:thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts