SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you put sportbike bar ends into the ends of a regular size, 7/8ths dirt handlebar?

i mean, i can trim the throttle tube so it doesnt extend around the end of the grip, as it does now.

but is there a simple bolt on that goes into the end of 'dirt' handlebars?

i dont know...i just cant run handguards due to space constraints, so adding onto that type of system wont work...

1. use a stock sprotbike delrin bar end and just fine some sort of expansion bolt thingy to make it work.

2. use like a swing arm slider and the moutning bolts from a handguard set to see if i cant combine the two to make them work...

so, anyone on ideas to moutn some sort of delrin bar end slider on stock size dirt bike handlebars. without other handguard stuff....

·
Registered
681 Posts
actually, most bar ends come with an expansion rubber in them. they have a small allen head bolt on the outside, and a rubber insert, with a nut connected to the allen bolt so that when you tighten the allen bolt, it makes the rubber expand, holding it in place.

i have one with me here at work, and im working on pics, but its gonna take me a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts