SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
baddest ttr 125 on the East coast

baddest ttr 125 on the East coast

I am out of the Mini game. I have sold all my other race bikes but saved the best for last. Former SEMRA national Championship winner. Built by Georgia motor and bike builder legend Brian Livengood. The original owner had nearly $4500 in not including the cost of the bike. It has all the go fast goodies including 170cc kit. M4 exhaust, 17" Excel road race rims, YZ125 upside down forks, YZ450 front brake, steel braided line and caliper, Big carb, wide platform pegs, after market rear shock. Too many other small mods to list or remember. Bike is bad ass, it handles awesome and has a ton of power. It has been put up in the shed for a few years. I will change oil before selling, always used Motul 300V. Just add gas and go. Bike is located in Asheville NC. The only possible downside it that it was built for maximum speed and HP and the internals to the kick starter were removed. Bike is bump start only, but does start pretty easy. It could be converted back, but I do not have the parts other than the kick lever.
Asking $1800 OBO. Might consider trade for street legal dualsport.
contact me at [email protected] or text to 828-777-7420

Please be advised the ad says 30 day money back guarantee. I can't figure out how to remove that.
THERE IS NO RETURN POLICY. IF YOU BUY IT, YOU OWN IT. I WILL NOT TAKE IT BACK AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

List Date: 9/22/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: baddest ttr 125 on the East coast
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
218 Posts
Consider a nitrous kit, those dudes are sllllooooowwww.

Haha, kidding.

Part it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts