SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have at least a couple of us getting together for this ride on the 12th.. We can meet at the first hairpin on GMR or wherever you guys would like. Hopefully Lowbudget and CJbrian and Ian might be able to make it... However, anyone and everyone is welcome! Let me know guys!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some bad news guys-

I just found out chances are very good that I will be required to be in SD next weekend... :(

I'll let you guys know for sure within the next couple of days, and I hope you still go even if I am unable to...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THIS RIDE IS BACK ON FOR ME!!!

My GF told me that we were going to San Diego for sure next weekend, but as of today we are def. not going, so I am in... Sorry for the confusion!! But this is happening for sure...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So thumpersnoopy, you in??

So far its:

Me
Chonchachencho

Hopefully we can pick up a few more!

·
Registered
83 Posts
when up to grm yesterday late in the afternoon only to find it was closed off.. spoke to a few sport bike guys that were right by the locked gate and mentioned they were going to re-open gmr today. proly ride over there tomorrow or weds.. can anyone save me the time and let me know if its now open? numbers to call?

·
Registered
62 Posts
i hit gmr/azusa twice /month never seen it closed..why. anywho, im down to tear it up the 12th. what time btw?:bike:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lets do 9am at the first hairpin on GMR?? I am really open to anything, so just let me know what you guys think... The only reason i'm not saying earlier is that I have a 45 mile ride out from San Bernardino....

Can't wait!!

Just got my front wheel done.. what do you guys think??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Updated:

Vine1000
Chonchachencho
96xr600r

No word yet from thumpersnoopy, but he lives like 10 min away so we'll see if he shows....

Should be fun

·
Registered
83 Posts
that things lookin sexy! youre already quick as shit, and now i cant wait to see how bad you rip it up! do you think there is a possibility the tire and rim combo might make you slower? anyway, i might be heading out to adams kart track tomorrow an hopefully i dont bust my bike or myself. if i dont go to adams ill ride up gmr and give a ride report.

-Adrian

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
good deal man.. Hopefully you guys can come... Ian get his new swingarm, frame, handlebars and plastics yet??

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hey, wat up? I'm bout 50% in. Pending on the heat for Sat, I told my boy we might hit up milestone mx to go practice. It might be to hot for him to ride. If he opps out I'll see you guy's at the first turn.

btw. we should hit up a ride to a mx track like race town 395. That's the only track I can think of that does'nt have a membership fee. but the vet track is alot of fun on the s/m. SHIT how bout we truck the bikes to Amago mx park next to Palomar intl. raceway. I'v seen s/m's on that mx track, then we can tear up Paly afterwards.

·
Registered
83 Posts
damn, didnt go to adams and didnt go to gmr.. instead a few friends and i ended up going to seal beach on our bicycles along side the river bed... fun stuff.. not! never doing that again. and there is a possibility i might go up gmr tomorrow thats if my ass feels any better. hope you can make it david! milestone sounds like a blast though. and David hitting up an mx track with the s/m sounds like a good time!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right now weather is calling for just about 100 in Riverside on Sat.... You guys have to be pretty hardcore for that kind of beating!! Tomorrow is supposed to be killer as well... :(.. Hope to see all you guys on Sat!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
call me a freak but i love it when its hott.. makes the girls wear less clothes! haha cant wait to ride with you 96xr.. youre one fast puppy... hope i can keep a close gap this time around.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man.. I have tomorrow off too... I'm debating riding, but its gonna be so damn hot...

What are the chances you are gonna hit gmr chon and if so when would it be??

·
Registered
83 Posts
im probably going around 5pm.. i have two street bike buddies that ride but dont get off work till 4... chances are good that i will be heading out there tomorrow.. if you wanna go let me know. or if you would like to go earlier thats fine too.. im down for a double header tomorrow haha... what time is good for you?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts