SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 ktm Duke II and i would like to get axle sliders but my axle bolts don't have a hole in the middle like some do. does anyone know what years had the stait through axle bolts.
Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
thats what I would do get some sliders with a 10mm hole and drill and tap your axle. it should be the ez way to go. I know SME has some cool stuff for sliders and a new shop in ottawa ontario is custom making sliders so I would try them

·
Registered
543 Posts
thats what I would do get some sliders with a 10mm hole and drill and tap your axle. it should be the ez way to go. I know SME has some cool stuff for sliders and a new shop in ottawa ontario is custom making sliders so I would try them
What is the shops name in Ottawa. Do they have a web site.
Please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
What is the shops name in Ottawa. Do they have a web site.
Please let me know.
Thanks

I will be assosiated with www.full-onbikes.com and opening in the next few weeks but I dont want to post much more on here and piss off the admin for advertising. I will be a supermoto only shop nothing else.:thumbup:
send me an email if you want to be keeped in the loop I will put you on the mailing list with some pretty cool stuff happening in the next few weeks:rock:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts