SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's that time of the year again. I know it's not really our scene but I have wanted to put some real miles on my bike. I'm leaving early in the morning Friday and i'll be in Austin by 1 or 2. I donno if you guys have a group up in Austin but down here we have about 15 guys who meet up every Tuesday.. It'd be cool to BS with the group and ride to the rally together, maybe huddle the bikes together or somethin. If not i'll just park my bike loud and proud in the middle of all the cruisers haha

Hope to see some tards, since I don't live there I plan on being a bit of a hooligan before i'm run out of town :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I would like to be there, but not this week. Look up a road out to the north west a bit near the lake called Lime Creek Road. Watch your butt, the road is a bit technical, and a few of the corners are tought to see through they are so tight, but it is well cared for and one hell of a lot of fun. Enjoy, and if you are intrested, i will be calling for a three sisters trip in about a month. hope to see you then...

Old Dog.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Im here in Austin on a wr250x. I might be interested in some lime creek action, problem is there are gonna be 5000+ fat asses on there harleys on it this weekend.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea true, I have never been on any roads up there so i'll be happy no matter what. I'm all for being courteous but i'll pass right by them if I want to go faster

1 - 4 of 4 Posts