SuperMoto Junkie banner

August 27th??

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Tiggaracing 
#1 ·
Any races going on on the 27th?? There was a tba> Markham?

#3 ·
What r u on? and wich class? I'm #27 in open ama and vet35. Didn't go to the last 2 races. my 560 is getting rebuild. Just to let you know that Frank,owner of mecaglisse told me last saturday that the 24 sep is off. It's not official but right from the horses mouth! This year really sucks for racing! Heading down to Wampun PA for one of theit qualification rounds. It should be interesteing! I had called crmc quebec and they told me that it was'nt cancelled as of last friday???? I'll give them a call and post it! cheers!

#5 ·
No, Supermoto in Ontario is DEAD!!! Thanks to CMRC! Hmmm, maybe if someone planted the bug in the CMA's ear??? Ya, I like many others are pissed about not racing close to home!, and I will not drive to Quebec to race! Glad I didnt spend any money on parts this yr. like alot of you did!

#12 ·
Ted's now running NASMOTO. Buddy Ford at CMRC is running the Canadian Nationals & doing a better job than anyone else can say. I live in Guelph, Ontario but I made the trip to every race Buddy put on this year and I was pretty impressed. I been racing superbikes for the last 6 years so this was my 1st supermoto season. Buddy is trying to make something out of nothing & always keeps the racers best interest in all decisions. Most races are in Quebec because that's where all his contacts are. Steve Beattie helped out this year by putting on the Sarnia round for the Ontario guys. If anyone has ever tried to organize one of these races they'd understand how difficult (especially in Ontario) it is to do. Lots of people tried to get something going in Ontario but gave up when they found out how much of a fight it was going to be to hold an event. Just organizing supermoto trackdays in Ontario is difficult. Next year Buddy is adding more races & the plan is to have atleast 3 more races in Ontario. It's going to be a slow process to get this series going again but it'll never happen if the Ontario guys dont support it. I'm not telling you to go to every round or you're an asshole but if you're not even making an attempt to support the only guy in the country who's seriously backing the sport with little to no return expected back, I dont want to hear you bitch about how much it sucks!

BTW, I'm not directing this at any 1 person, just pissed cuz not even 10 guys from Ontario went to at least 1 round in Quebec, but I've heard plenty of bitching about not being able to ride anywhere. I've gone riding every weekend this season; Batavia NY, Peterborough Kartway, Shannonville, Mosport, Burnt River, Cobourg, Cayuga, Port Dover, plus all the supermoto races and other places I cant even remember. So if that's ur excuse for not riding supermoto, CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.