SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a letter to the editor on pg 34 published pushing for more coverage of supermotos and another person wrote in a well recommending this site. If we all pushed the press to do more coverage of the bikes and the sport maybe the bikes and sport would be more popular thus forcing the manufactures to keep producing the bikes we like and adding more models. Also adding more support to Supermoto racing. Just a thought

·
Registered
575 Posts
The American motorcycle industry seems like it is mostly about posers. What is popular and sells? cruisers and repli-racer sport bikes

·
Registered
262 Posts
I dont usually buy that rag, but Aug is a good issue. I liked the debate about traction control and how it has helped road racing become nascar. Last week I turned off a bike road race and watched an F1 car race. During the race I discovered the F1 officals did away with traction control. Im not a car fan but this race was in wet and I was glued to the tv and on the edge of my seat. I have not payed that much attn to a bike race since 500 two strokes. And now it looks like AmA 2009 superbikes will have NO FACTORY teams as of now. WTF? Thank Gawd for supermoto! And F1 is cool for being a car race.

I also liked the article about " over kill " sport bikes on the street. Good reading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts