SuperMoto Junkie banner

Attn: The Mad Brit.

1274 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  johnu
Andy, just wanted to thank you for the heads up on the gearing selection for Horsethief, it work perfectly. I think Horsethief is my new favorite track, but man it chewed up my tyres.
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
johnu said:
Andy, just wanted to thank you for the heads up on the gearing selection for Horsethief, it work perfectly. I think Horsethief is my new favorite track, but man it chewed up my tyres.
John,
You are welcome! You raced fantastically! For those of you who weren't there, John has just come back from a long period of racing absence due to injury, and in his final, he lead for most of the race and eventually settled for a well deserved second place! That was a great race! Horsethief is my favourite track too! Glad you had a good time, glad you did well! And thanks to everyone else who gave up theor fathers day to come racing, great track great crowd, great racing!
By the way, thanks also to Solaidrider for entertaining me with some superb hoolioganistic wheelies and stoppies! You know what I like!!
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.