SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump,

how many of you guys are planning on making it up here?

i can provide a free place to crash and shower if needed. only 5-10 min from the track.

i know hotels can get expensive and all.

let me know
850-637-5838

·
Registered
833 Posts
Can we get a track map or something? How much to enter the race?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am working on getting an overhead shot of the track with all the new asphalt. google earth is a few years old. unless someone has any other ideas.

race entry is only $25 per class
ill classes race for money and trophies 1-3
thanks
rob
850-637-5838

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
right now there will be practice friday night before hand and anyone that wants to come, there are hotels literally 1 minute from the track. also i live about 10 minutes away so if ya wanna save some money, then crash at the house. just dont eat all my food.

also, the track is very convieniently located right off I10 about 2 miles south.

i hope to see and meet a lot of new people. this is shaping up to be a nice big event.
rob

·
Mullet Lord
3,302 Posts
I regret to admit that I'm out... I've been looking forward to this for months and I just now realized that my dad bought me four University Club tickets for the FSU vs. Wake Forest game that night. I'd skip the game for sure if he hadn't wasted so much money on the tickets... I'm bummed out/pissed off to say the least. I hope all goes well with the event and hopefully you guys can put on another one. I'll make damn sure I don't miss the next one, come hell or high water.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dang!!!

get your priorities in order man!!!

lol have a great time and we will be sure to psot lots of pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts