SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple shot of an ATK500 with a new engine cradle, aluminum tank and dual exhaust. What do you think? Toby.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think they need to slim that engine down a bit. Man that thing's huge. I can't wait to see their new 450 in SM trim.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
a guy handed monte a muffler saver at indy. toby.
That some guy.....is me and we are a sponsor of the team. Advanced Performance Accessories is supplying the team with catch tanks and Muffler Sliders for the teams 2 and 4 strokers.

There has been a ton of R&D on these bikes since ATK purchased Cannondale. These bikes are really going to turn some heads when the SM nationals start!

·
Registered
90 Posts
the bike is very goodlooking...and everything as far as i know is a prototype. the tank,cradle,intake,rad. are anyway..the exhaust will be available soon from what im told but Weapon mx already makes ATK/C-dale pipes...and i was also told ATKs future is pretty much geared towards bikes. Monte will turn heads this year for sure...i cant wait to see him in action.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
man you guys i think you are going to make his head swell...hehehe. i didnt know what the situation was between apa and atk. i know that t-fab has been helping monte and atk with the fabrication.

ive added a picture of montes other bike and more work from tfab (notice the ti pipes)...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Looks good. Anymore pics of it. Always liked cannondales and ATKs although the tacky patriotic paint needs to be dumped.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts