SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATK 605 Motard, electric start 605 Rotax, 17" Excel Rims laced on Talon Hubs, WP suspension (like what is on KTM motorcycles), Brembo Brakes with a full floating oversized disc, M4 built the pipe. I orinally bought this to race CMRA, Oklahoma Superbikers, and some supermoto but after breaking my leg 6 months ago riding dirt bikes I have decided not to. This is the fastest motard ever to race CMRA. I have ridden the Husqvarna SMR and the KTM SMR, and they do not even come close to matching the power this bike has. It is shocking how hard it pulls. I have a Texas Title and the bike was origally licensed for the street, so with the addition of a light kit, it would make an awesome street bike if you don't want to race it.
I would be interested in a trade on a clean late model dirt bike. I don't want to trade for anything else. Trade or $3000 cash OBO. Cash only.

Pics can be seen on Craigslist.

Thanks!
Darin
817-379-1623

·
Hawk Baron
1,502 Posts
Year model? Where was bike acquired from? To all where is the nearest / local ATK dealership?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about that. It is a 1996. I bought the bike from Eric Fault who races for Action Suzuki in Mesquite, Texas. He sprint raced it in the Motard Class in CMRA and would have won the championship but went out without his transponder in one race. :headshake

ATKUSA.com has every part for this bike. Anytime I have ever called them with a question they were very happy to help. As far as the nearest dealer to you goes, you can probably find it on their website.
Thanks,
Darin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, no dirt wheels.

I really don't want to bother shipping it either.

Thanks,
Darin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to sell this bike and would consider any reasonable offer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold

1 - 12 of 12 Posts