SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 2008 atk 450 all stock with motard wheels street legal with updated ecu and 32 hours.. but I can't find anything about these things are they good? Bad? Fuel mileage? Maintenance? Etc?? I need all the help I can get before I commit..

·
Registered
172 Posts
I imagine they'd be tough to find parts for.

From what I remember reading about them, ATK purchased the rights to the cannondale mx bikes and produced them under the ATK name. Te cannondale mx bikes, while rare, we're supposedly really decent performers. So I imagine it runs good... But if it does break, you might be SOL. I'd be a buyer for the right price, and the right price on that thing better be cheap. Like under $2k if non-street legal and around $2500 tops street legal. Otherwise, get a concerted Japanese bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well seems I will be passing on that.. after more digging last night I couldn't find parts or anything so .. no bueno

·
Registered
55 Posts
Well seems I will be passing on that.. after more digging last night I couldn't find parts or anything so .. no bueno
I wouldn't pass just yet. Email this [email protected] His name is Dave. He should be able to give you all the info you need. If it's just a re-badged Cannondale motor, parts are very cheap and actually easy to come by. He has everything. Very reliable engine, bullet proof trans, and plenty of power. Here's my 03' Cannondale...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts