SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sounds like a plan, I see some every once in a while. I've seen a newer crf250l converted and a DRZ, but never when I'm riding.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a drz today while riding and I met a guy with a klx 250 but both were set up for trails. What all have you done to your 250r?

·
Registered
2 Posts
New Athens Supermoto Rider

hello everyone, ive just gotten into riding supermotos and was wondering if there are still ppl around here that ride them, i know i see a few every great once in a while. i ride a 2015 DRZ400sm cuz im lazy and didnt want to convert any of my bikes, its bare bones stock. only thing im probably gonna do to it is put an aftermarket exhaust and some hand guards

·
Registered
186 Posts
I never see a sumo when I am in Athens ,even when I lived there. Well I did see a guy on a 05 DRZ SM a couple of times.

·
Registered
186 Posts
May have to start putting the bike in the trailer when I work in Athens!

Starting to get warm.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I never see any sumo's either. I wish we had a larger gathering in the athens area. And I agree on the weather I keep walking outside in the morning thinking about riding my bike to work.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I do decorative concrete and sometimes have free time in between coats like today.
I need to figure out how to bring the sumo with me!

I used to be bored riding around athens but not now,hartwell is small!
Just have to watch out for texting students!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive ridden to work a couple of times. though it was a bit nippy lol, but if anyone wants to get together for a ride id be interested

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weekend ride

I'm down if the weather is nice. Just sold the wr250 and picked up a 06 KTM 450 smr. This thing is a beast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds like riding weather to me. Just let me know for sure and we'll figure out a spot to meet up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts