SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had noticed in other posts about levers that ASV does not make a Brake Lever for our bikes...

But I noticed on their site lists one that will fit...

I called them up and this is what the gave me. Part Number BRF355-SR

I also ordered the clutch lever but that is on back order.

I wanted red so I had to go with the F3. I wanted the C5 but they did not offer the C5 for this application in red. They said only in black

Here are some images:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$90 for the brake lever...

I think the clutch is the same price. But the invoice only shows the brake.... hopefully they will ship the clutch lever soon....

The lever feels really nice and it looks awesome...

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Those are badass. I'm still holding out for some Pazzo levers if they ever make them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm a big fan of the ASV levers too, I ordered the same ones a little while back. Being able to adjust the levers exactly where you want them is awesome :bannana:

One note on the clutch lever, ASV part# CHF32:
The ASV plunger piece (the part that presses on the piston in the clutch master) is too long and keeps the clutch partially engaged, causing clutch slip. Easy fix though, use the plunger w/ adjuster off the stock Husky lever along with the barrel it threads into. The stock plunger/barrel is a direct fit into the new ASV lever and seeing as it's adjustable, it allows you to set engagement point/freeplay right where you want it as well as using the ASV adjustments for lever reach.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Sweet. May have to pick up a set:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One note on the clutch lever, ASV part# CHF32:
The ASV plunger piece (the part that presses on the piston in the clutch master) is too long and keeps the clutch partially engaged, causing clutch slip. Easy fix though, use the plunger w/ adjuster off the stock Husky lever along with the barrel it threads into. The stock plunger/barrel is a direct fit into the new ASV lever and seeing as it's adjustable, it allows you to set engagement point/freeplay right where you want it as well as using the ASV adjustments for lever reach.

Sweet thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
781 Posts
I started a thread a while ago explaining that if we put together enough requests for Pazzos they might start production on some clutch levers for us. :thumbup: Personally I like Pazzo better than ASV just because I like to support the smaller company (i.e. Husky :bannana:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Do you have the part numbers for these Pazzo's I've been looking for a set. I've even entertained the idea of changing out the perches and everything from a diffrent bike just don't know what fits.

I just put on a Pazzo for the same bike...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ditto, Pazzo all the way! No good without a matching set though, so it's only the elusive clutch lever now :hmmm:

Dave

·
Registered
677 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
i normally dont bump old threads but i also hate making new ones.

could someone list the pazzo part number for the brake lever? all i can find is
MS4/MS4R

2001-2006 (DB-80/DC-80)

is this the correct lever?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Is that for the Husky SM510R 2009 bike? I need one pronto as got knocked off today. Doh.
You got knocked off!!

she-it.sorry mate hope you're ok...if you want to head over to ABB Turbochargers on Central trading estate in the morning(behind St Mary's stadium)I'll be faffing about changing silencers,but I have a spare std lever that you can have...weather permitting of course:rolleyes:

·
Registered
849 Posts
You got knocked off!!

she-it.sorry mate hope you're ok...if you want to head over to ABB Turbochargers on Central trading estate in the morning(behind St Mary's stadium)I'll be faffing about changing silencers,but I have a spare std lever that you can have...weather permitting of course:rolleyes:
Yeah! Posted up my mini incident earlier. Bummed, still. Yes mate, I know Central Trading Estate, R&M are there eh? What time you getting down there?
And cheers re lever, it's bent but useable, I'll prob get an ASV shorty, save same prob again. And some axle sliders!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts