SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got arrow from sportridemike, titanium...a lot of weight loss and a lovely sound

and brand new bike for commuting:

Regards

·
Registered
579 Posts
did you cut up your stock can before getting the new slip on? And if so is there much difference in the two im sure the arrow sounds better :bike:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mongtard - @home lol

Ju-STI - no...because the first objective was weight loss not the sound.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Arrow slip-on for 610?

Anyone know where to get an Arrow slip-on for a 610? I have only been able to find the LeoVince in a slip-on for the 610.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Get the the other ARROW for the race look.

·
Registered
579 Posts
i was asking more for the power not the sound. im just trying to decide if there is much more to be had with a nice looking slip on over my modded stock can or should i just save my money for tires :bike:

·
Registered
657 Posts
If you have removed the short reducer tube in a stock 450/510 muffler it performs the same as a straight thru Arrow mufler because what you have is a straight thru Arrow muffler. I have a modified stock muffler and a full titanium TC exhaust made by Arrow and have run a modified stock muffler on the oem smr header. The TC header is quite a bit different but the mufflers are basically the same internally once you remove the tube although the materials are different. Don't waist your money. The 610 exhaust is another animal, those you need to toss.

·
Registered
579 Posts
thanks for the reply thats what i pretty much thought but i just wanted to hear it from someone else. i know what you mean about the 610 my buddy just got a pipe for his and its night and day :thumbup:

·
Registered
274 Posts
wow that looks awesome!

·
Registered
163 Posts
i bought an arrow for my 08 but bmw just boust husqvarna so it will be 2-3 weeks!!>>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts