SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say I like the improvements to the motocross section and the asphalt sections are progressing very nicely. Keep up all the great work can't wait to ride on Sunday!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanx Dude!

I went out Thursday and watered and packed the new berms. They should be even better by Sunday.
I'm getting better with the tire section every time I lay one out. Its tough sometimes to make it flow properly, but I'm getting the hang of it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tracks?

I live in Mesa. Are there any tracks out east?I'm new to supermoto. I rode hwy.88 up past Tortilla Flat. What a gas! I can't believe that you can lean a dirt bike so far over with-out a berm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Tempe, so the track near us is et motopark on Ironwood Drive in AJ (mx), and Gilbert facility of TEAM Arizona. Hopefully the new practice schedule at Gilbert will be posted at www.azmotard.com
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
13 Posts
when I can go again I can haul a few bikes to speedworld.
I live in Mesa have a pickup and a 6x12 enclosed trailer.
I am waiting for my bike and foot to heal

·
Registered
1 Posts
SuperMoto Practice at Speedworld

Does anyone know how to tell from the Speedworld calendar if and when there is SuperMoto practice?
Thanks
Jim

·
Registered
67 Posts
Speedworld practice

The practices have been every Wed. from noon to 5. (weather permiting)
In January of 2005 I'll be moving them to Fridays. I'm hoping more people can attend. You are always welcome to call me for more info. Check www.azmotard.com for contact info.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Races

I hope to have a race series by March. I'm working on a new facility so we have a series with more than one track in it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dale, new injuries??

Dale what did you do to yourself this time?? I thought that I was supposed to be the injured one??
scott

·
Registered
13 Posts
As far as I am concearned you can be the injured one.
Washed the front on my XR at the dirt track and got wy foot stuck under the bike, the bike bounced a few times on my foot and sprained it in a few places.
I am feeling pretty good now so I will take apart the 426 that I broke and do a Serdi valve job on the head.
Maybe Trent would like to see inside the motor to verify it's stock state of tune, for now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts