SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has typed in www.supermotojunkies.com with the extra S that takes you to a rather odd site.

But is this a treatment center for obsessed SMJ members? The top lines are...

Welcome to supermotojunkies.com
For ads on Supermoto and Treatment center

Seems to me that they are being a trifle presumptuous in thinking that we all need some sort of cure...... Or perhaps we are all collectively that great social morass of iniquity that our parents always warned us about?

I can see the banner ads now. They'll rotate between cigarettes, unprotected sex, seeking help for chronic depression and curing yourself from motard addiction......

Honest... I had no idea when I accepted that first test ride that I'd end up with this monkey on my back. He seemed so friendly and helpful when he insisted that I take his bike out for a quick spin..... And no charge at all! So this is how they fall into heroin and crack cocaine dependance......... Won't someone PLEASE help me?

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
I can help very easily. The answer is very simple.....go for a ride on your favorite section of twistys. The monkey will be scared shitless, and unable to speak for at least an hour. The adrenaline rush will have your hands shaking so bad you can't even begin to type out the address for the treatment site. Worst case scenario.....you'll be so happy and giggly after the ride they may commit you thinking you're loony. Problem solved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do what us Subaru guys do - Feed the monkey imported beer. Then he'll be more than willing to help with weight transfer duties in the fun stuff.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not the monkey on my back I'm worried about. Him and I get along just fine.

I just thought it was funny that this "near to" clutchy advertising site was linking Supermoto and disorder treatments so closely..... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts