SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Salem MA, and have seen ONE sumo other than myself on the road. i have seen a few Dualsports, and dukes, But i hardley consider those Sumos. i was in Laconia and saw a couple. but not what i expected.
looking for fello sumos to ride with now and again, hit some backroads, and have a little fun.or even someone to wrench with in the garage on weekends.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in western Mass. I ride a tarded Wr400. All I ever see around here is a growing comunity of dual sports the ones I talk to I have been trying to sway them into Tarding there bikes out.. I even told them michilen pilot 2c's re not that bad in the woods.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah nice yj I am starting to build my 89 yj.
thanks, just go big, wherever you can. tires make a HUGE difference.
chck out www.Newenglandjeepz.org its a club i belong to and it allows access to tons of private/LEGAL wheeling in ME, NH, MA, CT, NY,VT. we keep pretty buissy all year with rides and events.

i throw knobbys on mine now and again(since i still have them) and run some trails, and i also am picking a set of tires no to try on the lake this winter, should be interesting.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I still have my knobbys but i am looking into some nasty DOT ones.
I want to go with a 4" lift and 33's for now because it is my daily driver.
any recomended lift ??? I am thinking of a skyjacker I have one on my fullsize chevy and it performes pretty well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
webster, ma

Hey guys, I've got a ktm450 exc set up for supermoto. anyone out this way? any races/track days in ma coming up?

·
Registered
28 Posts
yo, I live in manchester ma, and know lots of back roads. I've got a ktm 450 exc-r w/17's and love to terrorize the neighborhood. also have a bike shop that i use for workspace and all the tools. are you the guy on the black drz?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yo, I live in manchester ma, and know lots of back roads. I've got a ktm 450 exc-r w/17's and love to terrorize the neighborhood. also have a bike shop that i use for workspace and all the tools. are you the guy on the black drz?

hey i've done some riding up through manchester/essex/hamilton, quite a bit. i'm on a KTM 525 EXC. gold rims. front ones usually vertical... :shhh:
I've even thrown the knobbys on and been up 127 to a few trails i know.
I'm right in Salem not too far from you.
do you have a fan kit on your exc? Its been too hot for me to ride mine lately, i've been searching for the right fan to use. i'm down for tearing up some back roads some day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts