SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Black wheels look outstanding Spnce, I was checking out some KX450s and it had black wheels that I was really liking. You beat me to it!! :clap:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Here's my bike, already crashed it once... no serious damage. :clap:
Had to switch the handlebar, got a Protaper bar.
A bit of bling and sme sliders.
Also bought the red fuel cap but it doesn't have that vacuum rubber thingy the original have so it's a no-no for me.

And yes... I need to fix my front rim (I know...) :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
MY APE 550

fancy :clap: i do love the look of the Ape's.

do they still have a bit of a weight distribution issue? I'm not sure if you're familiar with him, but i used to know Chris Fischer who did a season or two aboard the Rip-It AMA team and last i knew their major complaint during testing was the poor weight distribution (too far foward i believe).

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
That is a beauty!!
How did you go about the whole Blue/Black thingy?
Is it a graphics kit?
Thanks a lot!

Yes sir.... Complete kit done by Chris Cruzel of http://www.drippinwet.com/ .....

I saw too many red/black Apes and decided on this particular design.... I still miss that bike, but I wanted a more "commuter friendly" ride, so I went back to another 690 SMC....

Aside from the maintenance schedule and kinda soft suspension, I had no complaints otherwise from my Ape....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks a lot!

Yes sir.... Complete kit done by Chris Cruzel of http://www.drippinwet.com/ .....

I saw too many red/black Apes and decided on this particular design.... I still miss that bike, but I wanted a more "commuter friendly" ride, so I went back to another 690 SMC....

Aside from the maintenance schedule and kinda soft suspension, I had no complaints otherwise from my Ape....
Thanks for the link!
Hopefully they ship worldwide! just need to wait for this new site... :)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts